- Your Very Own Name Plaque: Take and Make Kit — Monday April 12, 2021, 12:00am - 12:00am
- Spice Stories: Tumeric & Cinnamon Masala Chai Take-to-Make — Monday April 12, 2021, 12:00am - 12:00am Register
- Program To Go with Rural Action: Earth Day! — Thursday April 15, 2021, 12:00am - 12:00am
- Windowsill Herb Garden Take-to-Make — Monday April 19, 2021, 12:00am - 12:00am Register
- Spice Stories: Taco Seasoning Take-to-Make — Monday April 26, 2021, 12:00am - 12:00am Register
- May Flowers — Monday May 3, 2021, 12:00am - 12:00am
- Botanical Leaf Embroidery Take and Make — Monday May 17, 2021, 12:00am - 12:00am Register
Unlike many other county public library buildings that were converted from former storefronts or businesses, this site was built specifically to be a library– and over the years, like other ACPL branches, it’s doubled in size. The branch’s central location in the county makes it a popular spot for residents from neighboring communities.
Popular program series hosted here include craft workshops for adults, children’s programs where critters and creatures are the stars of the show, movie-with-a-meal programs for both youth and adults, and an energetic Dungeons and Dragons group.
- Print from home
- Bike checkouts
- Copiers/fax service
- Talking books coordinator
- Voter registration
- Art in the Library