We’re in the midst of hiring another part-time technology trainer! Regular tech help hours at the Athens Public Library and at Ohio Means Jobs (formerly The Work Station) will resume soon.
Need help with technology? Stymied by the internet? Want to learn to use Facebook, edit pictures, or search Google effectively? Intrigued by ebooks, streaming video, and accessing audio books? One-on-one help sessions and classes are available at your local library.
To request an appointment for a help session, submit a request, call 740-805-0914, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. *You may have to wait if the instructor has an appointment or class. Appointments are strongly encouraged.
Outreach tech trainer schedule:
- Nelsonville Public Library – Mondays 3pm-7pm
- The Plains Public Library – Tuesdays 1:30-5pm
- Chauncey Public Library – Tuesdays 10am-1pm
- Glouster Public Library – Mondays 10am-2pm
- Coolville Public Library – Wednesdays 10am-1pm
- Wells (Albany) Public Library – Wednesdays 2:30pm-6pm