- Instant access to 10 free items per month
- Stream on PC/Mac
- Stream or download with the hoopla digital app for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire and Roku
- Movies & TV shows (return in 3 days)
- Music albums (return in 7 days)
- Audio books, eBooks and comics/graphic novels (return in 21 days)
- Go to hoopla and click “Get Started.”
- Under “Choose your library,” select “Athens County Public Libraries.”
- Enter your library card number and password or pin.
Note: Enter your card number with no letters. Add zeros to the beginning of the number so that it is seven digits. For example, if your library card is printed with “P 12345,” enter “0012345.” No password or pin? Visit your library to request one.
- Create your hoopla account with an email address and password of your choosing.
- Get the free hoopla app from your device’s app store, open it and tap Sign Up to follow similar steps.
- hoopla has a Help page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch hoopla how-to videos on YouTube, or by opening the Niche Academy tutorial at myacpl.org. [include infographic here to access?]
- Get face-to-face help accessing this resource. Contact our Guiding Ohio Online tech helper at email@example.com, or ask at your library’s front desk.