Optional curbside services are always available at all library locations by calling your local library during open hours.
How does curbside service work? You can still browse the library shelves via our online catalog!
Call your local library during open hours to arrange pickup of materials that are listed as being at your local library, or items requested from other libraries that have arrived for you (your library holds). Note: *Outdoor games in our collection are available for pickup at the Athens library.
Once you’re at your local library, you’ll call again to let staff know you’re there, and we’ll either leave your items outside at a specified location, or bring them out to you in your car.
Curbside computer use
Call the libraries to arrange use of a laptop computer in your vehicle! Library staff will hold your photo ID while you use the computer for up to three hours. Call the library when you are finished.
*If you need additional help using the computer please arrange a remote or in-person Tech Help appointment.
Remote printing for curbside pick up
Read how to print your documents remotely. Then call your library during open hours to arrange pickup of your printed documents.
Other services at a distance:
- At-Home Library Service deliveries
- Tech Help appointments (request remote or in-person)
- EV Charging Station at our Athens location
- Delivery to locker libraries in Amesville, New Marshfield, Shade, and Stewart.
- Virtual programming
- eLibrary resources
- Programs to-go (this kind of programming is not always advertised on our online calendar, so ask at your local library!)