All libraries are open to the public with the following safety protocols:
- Consistent with CDC guidance, we request that unvaccinated individuals wear a mask in the library to protect themselves and others
- If you’re feeling unwell, please wait to visit us, or look into using our no-contact curbside services.
- Practice physical distancing while in a library, and know that we’ll be limiting the number of visitors inside at one time.
- Need a public computer? Spaces will be open with time limitations and physical distancing.
- Bikes are be available for checkout (and are sanitized between uses).
- No in-person programs–yet! See our grab-and-go + virtual program offerings. As soon as it’s safe to offer in-person programming countywide, we will!
- Some library activities and services continue to be suspended:
- Public meeting room use
- Notary services
- Book donations and book sales.
Curbside Services will continue to be an option for anyone,
and yes, Saturday hours are BACK!
We continue to offer:
- No-contact At-Home Library Service deliveries
- Delivery to locker libraries in Amesville, New Marshfield, Shade, and Stewart!
- EV Charging Station at our Athens location
- Virtual programming
- Remote Tech Help appointments
- eLibrary resources
- Print from home/Remote Printing
Let’s help each other stay healthy, Athens County!