- Evening Play Group — Monday, February 26, 2018, 5:00 PM 6:00 PM
- Movie Night: Happy Death Day — Monday, February 26, 2018, 6:00 PM 8:00 PM
- Book Bags: a book club — Friday, March 02, 2018, 2:00 PM 3:30 PM
- Evening Play Group — Monday, March 05, 2018, 5:00 PM 6:00 PM
- Glass Etching with Lisa — Tuesday, March 06, 2018, 1:00 PM 3:00 PM
- Ladies Nite In: First Wives Club — Thursday, March 08, 2018, 6:00 PM 8:00 PM
- Evening Play Group — Monday, March 12, 2018, 5:00 PM 6:00 PM
- Needles & Hooks: Knitting and Crochet Fun — Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 1:00 PM 4:00 PM
New Hours Starting March 1st
|Monday||10:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||10:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Wednesday||10:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Thursday||10:00AM – 6:00PM|
|Friday||10:00AM – 6:00PM|
The Coolville Public Library opened its doors in 1990 in one of the oldest brick buildings in the small town. The building was a bank for many years before Bank One donated it to the Nelsonville Library System. Up to that point the small community received library service through use of the Bookmobile and OVAL Books by Mail.
In 1999 the Coolville Public Library moved to its current location, purchased coincidently from Bank One. The drive-through window and bank safe are still part of the building. Though no drive through service is offered, the safe has been converted into a “Kids’ Zone” complete with books, puzzles, puppets and toys.
The library is quickly becoming the place to be, offering a wide range of programs for children, teens and adults.