- Marvelous Microgreens & Fun with Food Scraps — Friday, October 25, 2019, 2:00 PM 3:00 PM
- Needles & Hooks: Knitting and Crochet Fun — Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 1:00 PM 4:00 PM
- Learn how you can obtain your GED with Aspire — Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 2:00 PM 4:30 PM
- EveryDay Cooking: Easy and Affordable — Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 5:00 PM 6:30 PM
- Ladies Nite In: To Wong Foo — Wednesday, October 30, 2019, 6:00 PM 8:00 PM
- Coolville Trick or Treat — Thursday, October 31, 2019, 6:00 PM 7:30 PM
- Needles & Hooks: Knitting and Crochet Fun — Tuesday, November 05, 2019, 1:00 PM 4:00 PM
- Adventure Club — Thursday, November 14, 2019, 5:00 PM 6:00 PM
- Games & Granola — Tuesday, November 19, 2019, 3:30 PM 4:30 PM
The Coolville Public Library opened its doors in 1990 in one of the oldest brick buildings in the small town. The building was a bank for many years before Bank One donated it to the Nelsonville Library System. Up to that point the small community received library service through use of the Bookmobile and OVAL Books by Mail.
In 1999 the Coolville Public Library moved to its current location, purchased coincidentally from Bank One. The drive-through window and bank safe are still part of the building. Though no drive through service is offered, the safe has been converted into a “Kids’ Zone” complete with books, puzzles, puppets and toys.
The library is quickly becoming the place to be, offering a wide range of programs for children, teens and adults.