- Crafting with Lisa — Monday April 6, 2020, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Needles & Hooks: Knitting and Crochet Fun — Tuesday April 7, 2020, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Learn How You Can Obtain Your GED with ASPIRE — Tuesday April 7, 2020, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- Seed Giveaway — Friday April 10, 2020, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Music Jam Session with Cathy Cook — Monday April 13, 2020, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Needles & Hooks: Knitting and Crochet Fun — Tuesday April 14, 2020, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Needles & Hooks: Knitting and Crochet Fun — Tuesday April 21, 2020, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Learn How You Can Obtain Your GED with ASPIRE — Tuesday April 21, 2020, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- Adventure Club — Thursday April 23, 2020, 5:00pm - 6:00pm Register
- Recollections: Coolville — Friday April 24, 2020, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Coolville library opened its first location in 1990 in a former Bank One donated to the system. Up until that point, the community received library service through a former bookmobile and OVAL Books by Mail. It’s been at its current location, another former bank, since 1999.
This library is a hub of community activity, hosting weekly classes from the nearby elementary, serving as a kind of off-site school library. Other regular programs include a monthly community potlucks using recipes from library magazines and seasonal craft workshops for adults.
The Coolville library also contributes to large community events, including the annual Founders Day celebrating the village’s historic roots and stories.
During growing season, you’ll sometimes find fresh, free produce from Community Food Initiatives’ Donation Station at this branch, which library visitors can pick up throughout the day.
For many years, library staff and dedicated volunteers have transformed the library into a themed, family-friendly, not-to-be-missed haunted house tour for one night in October, the branch’s biggest event of the year.
- Public Internet/computer access
- Wireless Internet access
- Meeting facilities
- Copier/fax service
- Voter registration