The Board of Trustees recognizes the administration’s ability to establish the rules and procedures for public behavior in the library and on the library’s websites and other virtual presences necessary to:
- Protect the rights of individuals to use the library materials, facilities, services, and websites;
- Protect the rights of library employees and volunteers to conduct library business without interference;
- Ensure the use of the buildings, materials, services, and websites by the greatest number of individuals;
- Preserve those materials and facilities from harm;
- Ensure the safety of library customers, employees, and volunteers.
Adopted August 17, 2010