The Board of Trustees meets regularly on the third Wednesday of every month. Meetings are usually held at the main branch in Nelsonville, are open to the public, and each meeting sets aside time for members of the public to share or give input.
Members of the board are chosen by the Nelsonville-York School Board. The term is seven years.
Current members are:
- Kevin Dotson, President Term expires 2022
- Suzanne Ragg, Vice President Term expires 2025
- Deborah J. Sheskey, Secretary Term expires 2026
- Steve Cox Term expires 2023
- Peter Galbraith Term expires 2028
- Rita Irwin Term expires 2027
- Linda Nippert Term expires 2024