The Board of Trustees meets regularly on the third Tuesday of every month. Meetings are usually held at the main branch in Nelsonville, are open to the public, and each meeting sets aside time for members of the public input.
Members of the board are chosen by the Nelsonville-York School Board. The term is seven years.
Current members are:
- Kevin Dotson, President Term expires 2022
- Bernita Crawford, Vice President Term expires 2021
- Deborah J. Sheskey, Secretary Term expires 2019
- Steve Cox Term expires 2023
- Connie Dugan Term expires 2020
- Linda Nippert Term expires 2024
- Suzanne Ragg Term expires 2025