- Monday Night Yoga- New Time – Monday January 23 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Game Night – Tuesday January 24 at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Storytime with Rachel – Wednesday January 25 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Chinese New Year for Teens – Friday January 27 at 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Monday Night Yoga- New Time – Monday January 30 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Storytime with Rachel – Wednesday February 1 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Fleece Scarf Workshop – Thursday February 2 at 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Fleece Scarf Workshop – Monday February 6 at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Monday Night Yoga- New Time – Monday February 6 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Hands On Science for Curious Kids – Tuesday February 7 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Wells Library was founded in 1866, endowed by funds provided for in the will of Henry Wells, an Albany merchant. The Wells Library joined the Athens County Library system in 1974. The grand opening for the new Wells Library was March 15, 2000.
In June 2008, the Wells Library was struck by fire. The library temporarily relocated to the Albany Community Building while the damaged building was being repaired. The library reopened in its remodeled building on April 23, 2009.
Mary Young Garden. For the beauty and educational programs.
Programs for children are provided regularly, including preschool story time and our countywide summer program, Book Camp.