- Storytime with Rachel – Wednesday February 22 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Beginning Tatting: Creating Shamrocks by Cathy Young – Wednesday February 22 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Beginning Tatting: Creating Shamrocks with Cathy Young – Wednesday February 22 at 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Fleece Scarf Workshop – Thursday February 23 at 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Fleece Scarf Workshop – Monday February 27 at 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Monday Night Yoga- New Time – Monday February 27 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Game Night – Tuesday February 28 at 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Storytime with Rachel – Wednesday March 1 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- BioBonanza! – Friday March 3 at 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Rural Homeownership and Home Repair: Apply for the 502 & 504 Federal Programs! – Monday March 6 at 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Wells Library was founded in 1866, endowed by funds provided for in the will of Henry Wells, an Albany merchant. The Wells Library joined the Athens County Library system in 1974. The grand opening for the new Wells Library was March 15, 2000.
In June 2008, the Wells Library was struck by fire. The library temporarily relocated to the Albany Community Building while the damaged building was being repaired. The library reopened in its remodeled building on April 23, 2009.
Mary Young Garden. For the beauty and educational programs.
Programs for children are provided regularly, including preschool story time and our countywide summer program, Book Camp.