- Storytime with Rachel – Wednesday March 29 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Doodling Zen – Thursday March 30 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Glorious Grains: A Discovery Kitchen Tasting Table – Thursday March 30 at 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Why UFOs Matter! Presented by Chris Parsons of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) – Thursday March 30 at 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- KEVA Construction – Monday April 3 at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Monday Night Yoga- New Time – Monday April 3 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Storytime with Rachel – Wednesday April 5 at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Rethink Your Drink: A Discovery Kitchen Tasting Table – Thursday April 6 at 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- KEVA Construction – Monday April 10 at 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Monday Night Yoga- New Time – Monday April 10 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Wells Library was founded in 1866, endowed by funds provided for in the will of Henry Wells, an Albany merchant. The Wells Library joined the Athens County Library system in 1974. The grand opening for the new Wells Library was March 15, 2000.
In June 2008, the Wells Library was struck by fire. The library temporarily relocated to the Albany Community Building while the damaged building was being repaired. The library reopened in its remodeled building on April 23, 2009.
Mary Young Garden. For the beauty and educational programs.
Programs for children are provided regularly, including preschool story time and our countywide summer program, Book Camp.