- Storytime with Rachel — Wednesday February 19, 2020, 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Read with Dogs — Wednesday February 19, 2020, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Recollections: Albany — Thursday February 20, 2020, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Cool Math Games — Thursday February 20, 2020, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Fun and Games for Grown-ups — Monday February 24, 2020, 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Fun with Dinosaurs — Monday February 24, 2020, 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Pins & Needles Craft Time — Tuesday February 25, 2020, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Storytime with Rachel — Wednesday February 26, 2020, 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Cool Math Games — Thursday February 27, 2020, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
The Wells (Albany) library was originally founded in 1866 when Henry Wells, an Albany merchant, left money for a local library in his will. It joined the county’s system in the mid 1970s but stuck with its original name to honor its history.
The new library building was struck by fire in 2008, and services temporarily relocated to the Albany Community Building. The library at its current location reopened in April, 2009.
One of the unique features of this location is its Mary Young Garden, named after a former branch manager.
Join a weekly needlework group, themed storytimes (sometimes with furry guests!), book clubs, a seasonal children’s dinner theater series, and many more options for any age.
- Meeting room
- Notary services
- Copiers/fax service
- Voter registration