- Toddler Storytime – Wednesday March 29 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Know Your Blood Pressure Numbers! – Thursday March 30 at 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Evening Play Group – Monday April 3 at 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Needles & Hooks: Knitting and Crochet Fun – Tuesday April 4 at 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- DIY Legos – Monday April 10 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Evening Play Group – Monday April 10 at 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- DIY Legos – Tuesday April 11 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Needles & Hooks: Knitting and Crochet Fun – Tuesday April 11 at 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- DIY Legos – Wednesday April 12 at 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Toddler Storytime – Wednesday April 12 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Coolville Public Library opened its doors in 1990 in one of the oldest brick buildings in the small town. The building was a bank for many years before Bank One donated it to the Nelsonville Library System. Up to that point the small community received library service through use of the Bookmobile and OVAL Books by Mail.
In 1999 the Coolville Public Library moved to its current location, purchased coincidently from Bank One. The drive-through window and bank safe are still part of the building. Though no drive through service is offered, the safe has been converted into a “Kids’ Zone” complete with books, puzzles, puppets and toys.
The library is quickly becoming the place to be, offering a wide range of programs for children, teens and adults.