The Great Summer Reading Adventure 2012
How to Play
Choose a BINGO card.
Mark off the tasks as you complete them so you can keep track of your progress. If you like you can use the rubber stamps at your library to mark the completed tasks.
Get a BINGO by completing 5 tasks to filli n a line veritcally, horizontally, diagonally or all four corners and the center piece.
Now what? Each time you get a BINGO, write your name on a cloud and put it on the giant BINGO card on the wall at your library.
Extra Challenge: If you complete all of the tasks on your card, you are a Super Star Reader! Write your name on a star and put it on the giant card on the wall -- ask a librarian for help.
Now choose another BINGO card!
- The Super Reader: How quickly can you get a BINGO on a card?
- The Team Player: Work on a card with someone else.
- The Overachiever: Complete all five cards.
- The Ingenious Slacker: User the fewest number of items to get a BINGO.
- The Homebody: Download the cards here and do it all at home.
- The Prodigious Reader: Do a card more than once using different items.